For Sale: headsets, etc.

Ken Ibold

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Ken Ibold
Cleaning out the hangar and have a bunch of headsets I no longer use. All prices plus shipping at actual cost:

ANR headsets:
1) Lightspeed 25XL. Excellent condition. Carry bag. Soft pads and firm ones. $225 SOLD
2) DRE Communications 6000enr. Carry bag. 12V adapter. Cord intact but a couple places where insulation is damaged. $150

Passive headsets:
1) Quiet Technologies Auricomm in-ear model with 10 extra ear tips. $100
2) SoftComm Prince children's model. Includes adapter band to turn into adult size. $50 SOLD
3) AvComm AC-250. Red. One extra ear pad. $50
4) Telex D-950. With comfort add-ons of cushioned headband and ear pads. $100

Other stuff:
1) PC FlightSystems eGyro-3 self contained 12V electronic attitude indicator. Somewhat old technology, but pretty neat anyway. Case has some scratches in the paint, but screen is good and works well. Make an offer.
2) Cermark One Touch Tach for verifying accuracy of installed tachometer. Make an offer.

Last edited:
do you still have the lightspeeds for sale and are they cellphone compatible

What color is the SoftComm kids headset? I may be interested in that for my son and possibly the Lightspeed. I'm in Jax also.

What color is the SoftComm kids headset? I may be interested in that for my son and possibly the Lightspeed. I'm in Jax also.
Sorry, kids headset is gone. The AvCom is on the small side and may work, depending on the child. if you're in Jax, you're welcome to try them on for size.

Back