For Sale: Garmin 496- almost new with warranty!

loubetti

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Lou Betti
Hello all,

For sale is a one month old Garmin 496 in "as-new" condition, used 3 times. Remaining warranty, Original box, cards, free Jepp navdata update certificate, manual and everything that comes from Garmin in original packaging. Also included is a nice RAM suction cup windshield mount that works great! See photo below. Value of over $40 just for this mount.

RAMB166GA7.jpg

We're getting a 696.

However, we're not desperate to sell, and we're not giving it away, so forget Ebay prices for older units, as this is essentially a new unit with warranty, and the 496 still retails for $2395. I'd also like to think that I am a trusted person to purchase from.

Price is $2095 + free shipping within the continental USA.

You'll save $300.

Will consider offers, but they should be very close to asking price.

For those who wish to know, the 496 comes from Garmin with, and is also included with ours:

Preloaded City Navigator® NT North America (full coverage)
Free single Jeppesen® update
Auto mount
Yoke mount
Friction mount
GXM™ 30A smart antenna
Low-profile remote GPS antenna
Vehicle power cable
Vehicle power cable with speaker
AC power adapter
USB cable
Carrying case
Owner’s manual
Quick reference guide

The only thing we have used among the above is the vehicle power cable and case. We have not even touched the GXM™ 30A smart antenna.

Finally, SPECIAL OFFER! Want a 496 and a backup? We still have our Garmin 295 available, and it is in mint condition. We'll sell you the 496 and 295 together for $2495.

If interested please e-mail me at:

n5276c (at) earthlink.net.

Be sure to replace the (at) with an @ in my e-mail address. ;)

Thanks!

Back