For sale Garmin 295

randyh85

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
RandyH
I have upgraded the GPS in my Citabria and have for sale an excellent Garmin 295.

I have recently replaced the batteries. Also included in the sale is a Garmin yoke mount, external GPS antenna and vehicle/aircraft power cable.

$250 + shipping.

PM me if interested.

Thanks!!

Re: For Sale Garmin 295 (PRICE REDUCED)

Well, apparently I did a poor job of pricing this GPS :mad2:

New price is now $200 + shipping (probably no more than $15 based on experience).

PM me if interested.

Thanks!!!

I have one, too. I figure for the pittance I could get out of it I will keep it as an emergency backup in the bottom of my flight bag.

Yeah, that may be what I have to do also.

Too bad, someone would get a decent GPS for a relatively low price.

Safe flying!!

Yeah, that may be what I have to do also.

Too bad, someone would get a decent GPS for a relatively low price.

Safe flying!!

The problem is you can spend $199 on a Nexus 7 plus $50 Garmin Pilot subscription and have ALL the IFR/VFR charts for the whole U.S. in a rechargeable box that last 6-9 hrs on a charge. Plus it can be used for a hundred other aviation and non-aviation uses.

Which is why my 295 sits in the bottom of my bag. Spent $1200 for it used. Such is technology.

The problem is you can spend $199 on a Nexus 7 plus $50 Garmin Pilot subscription and have ALL the IFR/VFR charts for the whole U.S. in a rechargeable box that last 6-9 hrs on a charge. Plus it can be used for a hundred other aviation and non-aviation uses.

Which is why my 295 sits in the bottom of my bag. Spent $1200 for it used. Such is technology.

Heck...or even a smartphone. Lightweight backup with great chart detail.

Thats a good idea. A lot of foreign operators still use them since you can load whatever jep database you want on it. They likely won't care what basemap it has.

I would suggest you can easily sell it off on ebay. It still works great for many other regions. No update required.

Probably all gone but I would be interested in a Garmin 295 in good condition at a fair price....moshark99@aol.com

Back