For Sale Cessna 170BM

c170bm

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
c170bm
Having lost my medical, must sell N170BM Cantact me at N6D@AOL.COM for all the info on the airplane
with "170 for sale " in the topic of the E-Mail. Visit our web site http://home.earthlink.net/~n6d
listed on my POA c170bm profile .Selling for 50K with new annual. Aircraft is located in So Cal at EMT

Attachments

• N6mt.jpg
    N6mt.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
BM? All the poop? Is that a subliminal message? :p

I can't find the link to a 170 for sale. The picture looks like a 180.

Last edited:
Ah, the BM has double meaning!

:)

JR, one translation is "B Modified". Bob can explain the "upgrades" he's done, including the tail...

Why on the web page is the plane labled N6D? That N-number belongs to something else although the pictures of the plane looks like a N6 something is on the tail. Your message also refers to N170BM, that is a partnership plane belonging to Avtek

N2327D is a 170B registered to a Robert Dentice in Ca. Is that the plane or is another one?

I'm not sure I'd pay $50k for something modified that much. The cowling even looks like a 180.

This is only one of two posts by this guy. The other one is:

Re: Name the airport?
Am I having FUN ?? Or what ??

Thanks again nfor all your help

Dig the nerw nickname

Bear Cat Bob

Hee Hee

Does not even relate to the thread it is on. Could this be some kind of joke?

Bob is on flash-chat almost every night. He adds a lot to the discussions there.
The plane is a modified 170; it has a 360 engine, which turns out around 180hp and a different tail. He's done some pretty cool things to the plane, and he's selling it because he's lost his medical.
If I could afford it right now....

BTW: Bob is A & P and has a pretty cool webpage.

Bob is on flash-chat almost every night. He adds a lot to the discussions there.

I've talked to him several times. He seems to know his stuff. I know he is a friend of Steve See.

I'll also step in and say that this is on the up-and-up. Bob is a cool airplane guy in So. Cal. It does indeed have the 0-360/180hp. It also comes with a 'tow hook' for any glider gurus out there. ;)

The stories I could tell! :rolleyes:

Better yet, the stories Bob could tell! :yes:

Btw, Bob is old school, internet challenged :p . His first post on PoA was inadvertantly placed in that thread. For a guy who has been flying since '45 he's done well for himself, having worked with or for many of the aviation legends on the west coast. He sold his Bearcat to Darryl Greenemeyer who later set a speed record with it.

Ccheck out his website listed on his profile sometime.

I've talked to him several times. He seems to know his stuff. I know he is a friend of Steve See.

Thanks Chris I cant belive how "DUMB" some of these post are

Like "It aint no 170"

Any way It was nice to see you kind words

Bob

Greg

Thanks for your interest

N6D AKA N170BM is indeed a highly modified 170B

S/N 26631 Lots of pictuers on my web Site

Bob Dentice

Back