FOR SALE: 1977 Ford Bronco project

AggieMike88

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
The original "I don't know it all" of aviation.
Cross post from the DFWPilots.com/board

1977 Ford Bronco project - all paint and body complete, rolling chassis ready for assembly. Fresh 351W short block, 4R70W transmission, custom roll cage. I've lost interest and would like to move on to an airplane project instead. Over $30k invested, interested in trading for Cub, Super Cub, Pitts, or Skybolt project. Lots of parts, lots of pics available on request.​

I don't think Scott (AeroAggie) is here on this board yet, so if anyone is interested, get with me and I'll pass along the information. And I am asking for photos. Once I get that, I'll post here.

77 is Big Body, correct?

Nope, last of the small body trucks, with a few improvements over the earlier ones. :D They are the only ones with gas cap doors, the others were all just exposed caps. I think the differentials were different as well. I am building a 74 that has turned into an aviation sized money pit. :mad2:

I had to Google it, not really "small body" (Henning might be thinking of the small Broncos, on the old Ranger chassis). A classic.

Still, $30K in to a 1977 Ford? Gads.

I just got a photo of the project and his email.

He's willing to make a good deal since he's more cash and aviation motivated now. Email Scott C. at schrist95@gmail.com

Attachments

• Bronco1.jpg
    Bronco1.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 48
I love those old Broncos. Just not up for a build right now.

Back