For anyone who doesn't like Moderated boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
Anyone who doubts that a moderated board is much more useful than an unmoderated board, take a look at the joke that has become of the other board. Threads being locked left and right, "your mom" insults that are NOT jokes, vulgar words being thrown around, libs attacking conservs without any class, and conservs attacking libs without class.

I say it again. I made the right choice.

I still state - 98% of the issues there are caused by two people. that place for a short time was fairly pleasant until one of them wandered back in. it's undeniable..

woodstock said:
I still state - 98% of the issues there are caused by two people. that place for a short time was fairly pleasant until one of them wandered back in. it's undeniable..

I dunno - seems more like 60% to 40% to me. Those 2 people are very vocal about their beliefs, but a lot of times they are egged on by someone else. There are trolls there, lotsa trolls.

NickDBrennan said:
I dunno - seems more like 60% to 40% to me. Those 2 people are very vocal about their beliefs, but a lot of times they are egged on by someone else. There are trolls there, lotsa trolls.

yeah, but I still think their absence would calm everything down. the 2 people cause the 60-40... amazing isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back