For Anthony and other PA beer drinkers

RotaryWingBob

En-Route
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
iHover
We were at Iron Hill Brewery gettin' the old growler filled up for the game. Here's the Mardi Gras promo...

Attachments

• ironhill.jpg
    ironhill.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 37
Bob,

I will be enjoying Rogue "Dead Guy Ale" for the Superbowl. Its an Oregon microbrew. Still, I miss Iron Hill and Victory and all you SE PA guys and gals!

Bob,

I will be enjoying Rogue "Dead Guy Ale" for the Superbowl. Its an Oregon microbrew. Still, I miss Iron Hill and Victory and all you SE PA guys and gals!

Good stuff that "Dead Guy" -- the America Bar and Grill in Lyonville has it on tap.

Good stuff that "Dead Guy" -- the America Bar and Grill in Lyonville has it on tap.

Yeah??!! Cool. We'll go there when I visit, because the Ludwigs Inn is too crowded from what I hear these days. Maybe Adam, Gary and some other will join us! :yes:

Well Anthony all you have to do is show up at Wings on friday in Spring /Summer and well take this as your offer to buy the beer for the first gathering.

MMM... Rogue Dead Guy. My favorite beer of all time is the Rogue Chocolate Stout.

MMM... Rogue Dead Guy. My favorite beer of all time is the Rogue Chocolate Stout.
I had some of the Rogue Choc. Stout earlier this week! Yum! :wineglass::yes: Their Smoke Ale was interesting!:yes:

(BTW, for those in the midwest, Woodman's carries it.)

Back