For all you nintendo fans...

jason

Administrator
Management Council Member
Display Name

Display name:
Jason W (FlyNE)
Man, I forgot how much fun these simple games were. Make sure you check out all of the categories at the top of the site. I found all of my old favorites...

http://nintendo8.com/toplist/

Here's what Jesse and I were doing last weekend. I love all the NES games. I can barely think in 2 dimensions when playing video games. let alone remember complicated button combinations for all these modern games. Give me Tecmo Bowl any day over any other modern sports game. I do like modern shooters like Medal of Honor though.

The pic, btw, is on a projector on my wall. twas sweet.

Attachments

• DSC01099.JPG
    DSC01099.JPG
    150.5 KB · Views: 6
oh wow and i just looked at the link Jason. I am so screwed on homework tonight...

OMG going through more. I will be playing all night, thanks Jason!

Thats awesome! Although its hard to play since I'm used to the controller being the other way, jump on right move on left.

Yeah remember Excite Bike, Duck Hunt, Mario Bros, Zelda, Contra -- God I liked Nintendo

ah yes just returned a(nother) kickoff for a touchdown. DA BEARS. I love Tecmo Bowl

What are all these new games you all are talking about? There's a new game since Pong? :)

Ok, I'll admit I got pretty good at Ms Pacman at the bar I used to hang out at in my navy days...

it's on the site I posted...go relive the good ol' days. :)

Back