For 6PC

Clark1961

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Display name:
https://preview.tinyurl.com/ya7uguwq

Do not click the link if you are easily offended, have a strongly Protestant background (sense of humor removed at birth) or other social malfunction which prevents you from seeing the humor in the weird things people do. You have been warned.

What am I supposed to be seeing? I just see a redirect site.

Select “proceed to site”

It’s a Gizmodo article...

I have as good of a sense of humor as anyone, but that’s just coming up short in the humor department. The article needs some fluffing. I know the goal is to get hard facts, but that was very soft reporting. The reporter could have extended themselves a little, but shriveled in the moment. There are so many journalistic tools that could have been used to pump up that article.

Sincerely,

Richard Johnson

I almost never click a link inside another link that says something like "you gotta click here to see this!". eff that.

Why do people use fake/redirect links? It's nothing but bait&switch dishonest practice.
If you have nothing to hide, post the real link so that we can make up our own mind whether we want to click or not. *shrug* We are adults here (well, most of us, I hope).
Though everybody's doing it nowadays, including the "gummint" (FAA). :)

Same, but clicked nonetheless. Saw the title, immediately closed that window. Nope. Hell no. Not even a little bit curious about that one.

once I saw it was potentially offensive, I was very interested. just not interested in clicking so I can click somewhere else so I can click something else......

once I saw it was potentially offensive, I was very interested. just not interested in clicking so I can click somewhere else so I can click something else......

I was talking about Cap’n Thorpe’s link. Don’t click on it.

I was talking about Cap’n Thorpe’s link. Don’t click on it.

I summarize for the squeamish

Spider bites you.
Dr. Claw shoves a scalpel up your manhole and quote "Routes it out".
Assuming the multiple injections "midshaft" are not able to drain it properly.

...and by "Spider bites you" they mean anywhere on your body.
The spider's venom is like a meat seeking missle.

Same, but clicked nonetheless. Saw the title, immediately closed that window. Nope. Hell no. Not even a little bit curious about that one.
But, it's edgumuhcational. 'splains why you really need to see a doctor if the flag has been flying for more than a couple hours.

I summarize for the squeamish

Spider bites you.
Dr. Claw shoves a scalpel up your manhole and quote "Routes it out".
Assuming the multiple injections "midshaft" are not able to drain it properly.

...and by "Spider bites you" they mean anywhere on your body.
The spider's venom is like a meat seeking missle.

So... like that clap, but worse? (Not that I know anything about that. Nor have I seen (or want to see) the video...)

Back