Football Score!

Nah, the important score is not in yet. Go Lobos!

Someday, I want to go to a CSU football game, just so I can see how big they take it there. Y'all certainly don't care about basketball, I take over Moby Arena every year.

Is Spike in Austin for the really big game?

Texas football?? Is that where all the Texans meet up and complain about New Mexico using too much water out of the Rio Grande?

Or is it where both teams forfeit since nothing is greater than Texas?:rofl:

SkyHog said:
Someday, I want to go to a CSU football game, just so I can see how big they take it there. Y'all certainly don't care about basketball, I take over Moby Arena every year.

Isn't anything like Nebraska or Texas, etc. But the CU and WY games are special and folks get crazy. I'm not driving anywhere tonight!

Go Penn Quakers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wsuffa said:
Is Spike in Austin for the really big game?
Well, Bill, I guess it all depends.

I was in Austin, and I went there (flew!) for a Really Big Game.

Just happens such a game never happened. Whimper.

Gotta hand it to those Ohio State fans- what a crowd! Fun and funny, and more than you could shake a stick at.

But the game sukt.

Did, however, see more jets than I could have imagined at AUS. I'll post pics tomorrow.

SCCutler said:
Well, Bill, I guess it all depends.

I was in Austin, and I went there (flew!) for a Really Big Game.

Just happens such a game never happened. Whimper.

Gotta hand it to those Ohio State fans- what a crowd! Fun and funny, and more than you could shake a stick at.

But the game sukt.

Game? It was over with that fumble on the 2.... :hairraise:

Did, however, see more jets than I could have imagined at AUS. I'll post pics tomorrow.

I came back from TYR on Friday afternoon, the route overflew KAUS. Austin Approach was busier than I've ever heard it....

Back