"Follow" Function

Graueradler

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Graueradler
Does it have a function? I assumed that it would flag posts from those members that I elected to follow. I tried it on one and have seen no reaction of any kind.

The posts of the people you "follow" will show up in your News Feed, which can be found here. To get to this screen, click the "hamburger" (three small horizontal lines in a stack).

Screen Shot 2016-07-08 at 17.47.31.png

You can follow memebers? Huh, why?

there's a hamburger on the forum?? huh, why? heck, why am I questioning something as awesome as that, hook me up!!!!!!

Does it have a function? I assumed that it would flag posts from those members that I elected to follow. I tried it on one and have seen no reaction of any kind.

Bobby, it's also the parallel to what being a friend with someone was in the old software. Your friends became following/followers in the new software.

I never use the feature that Mari outlines above....I just view it as friending someone.

Bobby, it's also the parallel to what being a friend with someone was in the old software. Your friends became following/followers in the new software.

I never use the feature that Mari outlines above....I just view it as friending someone.
I don't use it either, but I know how it works because I experimented with it as part of the beta testing. Your "friends" from the old site became your "followers" on this one.

In fact, the first time I looked at that page since the beta test was when the question was asked in this thread.

there's a hamburger on the forum?? huh, why? heck, why am I questioning something as awesome as that, hook me up!!!!!!
Is that the $100 hamburger everybody's been searching for??
I've been flying into diners for years and none of their hamburgers cost $100. I always bring 4 $25 bills to cover the cost but never had a chance so far. What am I doing wrong?

Does it come with mayo, sauteed mushrooms, lettuce and tomato?
Also, am I allowed to eat it in sandals with black socks?? *ducks and hides*

Back