Flying with the Saracens

Nuccio

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Nuccio

hello to all overseas.
I don't think the Saracens ever arrived in the Americas, so enjoy these places in Italy, perhaps visiting them in flight.
Bye
Nuccio

Nuccio
Thank you for posting another great trip report. I especially appreciate the bike tour content you include along with your aerial footage.

My wife and I are hoping to be able to travel to Italy again next year and your videos are giving us insight on locations we’d never considered visiting before. I look forward to your next trip report.

Gary

Thanks Gary,
I'm glad you enjoy my videos.
If you come to my part it will be a pleasure to meet and assist you

Nuccio, I enjoyed the video immensely, especially since I spent 15 months in Vicenza. There was a joint civil and military airport there, and I visited it on several occasions.

The old forts that had fallen on bad times, and then partially reconstructed to make them safe for tourists provided much pleasant time for me. I have flown for a photographer, and if you attach your camera to the window, all the inside reflections will be gone.

I visited a number of the post WW 2 defenses in the Northeast, not open to the public, and secret. They were mostly invisible, as they were cut into the stone from the inside, and had very little that could be notice from the outside. They planted trees and vines to cover them, too.

Thank you for the English sub titles, my Italian has faded in the half century since I was over there. Most of the people that I met were very interesting and friendly.

Back