Flying with my brother!!

Rudy

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Rudy
Took my twin brother up today, we flew for about half an hour or so. He is pre-solo and it was pretty fun. It was nice to not be worried if your passenger would get sick. I did some steep turns, came back and made a good landing. Im glad i did cause i knew if i didnt he would say "i can do better than that."
Luckily though probably by some fluke, i greased it.

I am looking forward to flying with him many more times, it was a blast.

Rudy said:
Took my twin brother up today, we flew for about half an hour or so. He is pre-solo and it was pretty fun. It was nice to not be worried if your passenger would get sick.

I am looking forward to flying with him many more times, it was a blast.
Hey Rudy, glad you guys had a great flight. I've flown quite a bit with my brother. The last time he took me flying, he forgot to switch tanks and the engine quit over the Arkansas mountains. It sure got quiet for a bit.

The last time he flew with me, I did some aerobatics with him (he'd never done aerobatics before). His stomach started bothering him, so we quit after a roll and a loop. I took a picture of him right after we landed. You can see from the look on his face that he enjoyed the ride. ;)

Diana said:
Hey Rudy, glad you guys had a great flight. I've flown quite a bit with my brother. The last time he took me flying, he forgot to switch tanks and the engine quit over the Arkansas mountains. It sure got quiet for a bit.

The last time he flew with me, I did some aerobatics with him (he'd never done aerobatics before). His stomach started bothering him, so we quit after a roll and a loop. I took a picture of him right after we landed. You can see from the look on his face that he enjoyed the ride. ;)
Haha what a face!! I dont know if acrobatics would bother me or not.

P.S. Grandpa said as soon as we both have a good day we will fly into your farm, so its a done deal. Now just don't let any 140s land there before i do haha.

Back