Flying W

swingwing

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Swingwing
On Saturday, Lauren and I flew to Flying W (N14) in New Jersey to meet up with some friend from college. We had a nice time swimming with our two daughters in the airplane shaped pool. When departing, while going through my pre-start checks, Samantha our oldest (20 month) gave us a unsolicited "be bop" (clear prop) from her seat in the back. It was a good day. If anyone is looking for a nice relaxing place to fly with kids put Flying W on your list.

Nick where do you fly out of in PA. I'v thouhgt about flying W but its just so darn close to Wings I think it may be more effort for the pool than its worth.

Nick where do you fly out of in PA. I'v thouhgt about flying W but its just so darn close to Wings I think it may be more effort for the pool than its worth.

You have the pool at Wings......and the bar is so close. :wink2:

If you were there this past Saturday you were treated to some aerobatic demonstrations by the finest competition pilots on the east coast. We were there from Thursday afternoon through Sunday afternoon.

I'm based at Reading so it was a short flight for us. It was ideal, Lauren wanted to take the kids swiming and I wanted to fly. Also, I want the girls to associate flying with going places fun. (i.e. more flying for dad)

If you were there this past Saturday you were treated to some aerobatic demonstrations by the finest competition pilots on the east coast. We were there from Thursday afternoon through Sunday afternoon.

I enjoyed watching the competition. I was surprised at how many planes were there. Some real sweet rides.

Back