Flying to Denver tomorrow

I thought that was a cute picture, and it showed our yummy breakfast. :yes:

That WAS an awesome breakfast - glad you didn't snap a picture of the monster pile of on my plate they called an omelete - about half a dozen eggs, a pound of 3 different cheese, and top off the skillet with meat ... man, I was full all day long!

I don't know why some people are sometimes put off by KAPA. It's a fine airport ...
I'm sure it is - and some people don't mind driving in NYC or Boston, either! :rolleyes: Just a little too busy for me, but Erie is more my speed.

Just to clarify, the the FBO you used was TAC Air.
Yup them was the guys, opppps :goofy:
I don't know why some people are sometimes put off by KAPA. It's a fine airport and my home. Maybe next time you are here we'll have some time for me to show you the Cessna.

I was kinda hoping to see it today, but weather looked better yesterday than today. I looked a bit ago and it looked like I'd have been in rain until I was in IL. Of course then maybe it'd have washed the bugs off. I just got back from doing that. ugh.;)

Greg

Between Denver Center, Denver Approach, and APA Tower, it was a piece of cake, all I had to do was fly the plane, but then again I've driven in Detroit, Chicago, Boston and a "duce and half in NYC.

Last edited:
Really sorry I missed the gathering. We were in Taos for the weekend and I just saw the note and pictures. I was probably overhead on the way back to Greeley while the pictures were taken. Hope I can make the next time.

Eric

Really sorry I missed the gathering. We were in Taos for the weekend and I just saw the note and pictures. I was probably overhead on the way back to Greeley while the pictures were taken. Hope I can make the next time.
I wondered where you were. You guys may need to have another gathering before I make it out again. :yes:

Let me know if you are planning to come to KAPA at some point. If I'm around I'll show it to you and maybe have lunch at the Perfect Landing. :)

Sounds good, I'll let you know. I'm in and out of town the next month so it won't be too soon. I"m spectating at OSH, and I'm performing at at least 2 other airshows in the next few weeks.

Eric
Hey Eric - we wondered where you were!

Back