Flying the Baja (Part 2 of 2) - Loreto and Returning via Calexico

wayneda40

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
waynemcc
After a great time in beautiful La Paz, and having met up with best buds Bill and Joe, we're back northbound. We enjoy the authentic Loreto, home of the first of the California missions, and then prep for border crossing logistics for our return to the US. If you’re new to flying GA internationally, it might be time to get your feet wet… and you’ve got great options just waiting for you in the Baja! Wayne, GeezerGeek Pilot

Dan, glad you enjoyed part 2... here's part 1.
Thanks for watching! Wayne

Those were both great ... I often will watch a few minutes of video here on POA or other boards, if it looks like a GREAT trip, I immediately turn if off and wait until home to watch it on the big screen using ROKU. Saw your Dallas trip too last night and that you stopped here in El Paso ... let me know next time and I'll buy you a beer:)

Back in the 80's I traveled throughout Mexico via AeroMexico and Mexicana ... your videos reminded me of those trips, but I haven't been back. Looks safe where you went ... getting ideas:p

Those were both great ... I often will watch a few minutes of video here on POA or other boards, if it looks like a GREAT trip, I immediately turn if off and wait until home to watch it on the big screen using ROKU. Saw your Dallas trip too last night and that you stopped here in El Paso ... let me know next time and I'll buy you a beer:)

Back in the 80's I traveled throughout Mexico via AeroMexico and Mexicana ... your videos reminded me of those trips, but I haven't been back. Looks safe where you went ... getting ideas:p
Dan, I also like to watch flying videos on the big home screen. Will definitely connect next time in El Paso! Hoping you get to fly south-of-the-border soon... I expect you'll be pleased you did.

Here's an idea for you: KELP to Álamos Sonora (XAL)... 320 nm... a lovely colonial village in the foothills of the Sierra Madre... some photos... Hacienda de los Santos is a great hotel.

All the best,
Wayne

If you are in KELP, I would also recommend a VERY easy trip to MMPE (Rocky Point). Short trip, great beach.

Back