"Flying" Quiz - Name That Airplane

Rob, I'm not proud of my 70% score. I'm surprised. I had to guess at most! :) I admit some were more or less educated guesses. I got one a couple of the cockpit guesses just based on "It doesn't look old enough to be X".

90%. Didn't get the Corsair/F6F/F8F question right.

All the "modern" plane ones were guesses, though....

Ron Wanttaja

50%, but I never got the fighter cockpit or the C-130. It was a Fokker in the pic. I don't know B25s apart and I went for S2B.

I missed the C-130, the F-14 and the Fokker. I took "educated" guesses on a few others, such as the Corsair and B-25.

Four out of ten. Blah.

The C130 was a gimmie, it was the only four engine airplane on the list. It was a tossup between the TBM 850 and the Pilatus but I guessed right.

Four out of ten. Blah.

The C130 was a gimmie, it was the only four engine airplane on the list. It was a tossup between the TBM 850 and the Pilatus but I guessed right.

??? IIRC DC-8 and 707 were also 4 engine planes.

60% Wanted to change one (B25 question after I noticed the blister gun) but was impossible. The new planes with the exception of the TBM 850 got me. The Herc was a gimme!!! :D

It was a tossup between the TBM 850 and the Pilatus but I guessed right.

The only way I knew it was a TBM was the three-screen Garmin system (and that the Caravan wasn't a choice, nor are C208Bs as spiffy inside.) The PC-12NG uses a four-display Honeywell Primus Apex. A bit of minutiae from the ANN days...

Seriously, the only reason I guessed the Corsair was because it was blue.

Back