Flying Pig trip

Have you been? I don’t particularly find it appetizing other than a place to fly and eat something. Then again maybe I’m jealous because I have nothing to fly.:(

Have you been? I don’t particularly find it appetizing other than a place to fly and eat something. Then again maybe I’m jealous because I have nothing to fly.:(

What do you mean you have "nothing to fly"???
Don't tell us you sold The Egg? :eek::eek::eek:

I've been there plenty of times. yes, it's just food and yes it is just a flying/food destination. but there's also that kinda cute redneck chick that works there..........

I would fly to BQ1 (PicNPig) in NC. Much better food and if it’s a nice weekend day lots of cool planes and bikes!

Kinda off topic (well this is POA) but has anyone been to Stanton's BBQ & Fish Camp in Bennettsville SC (on the border with NC) recently? It's probably been eight years since I've been down that way but it was cool to fly in on an uncharted, in designated grass strip and walk across the street for chow. I remember it being pretty decent.

https://www.facebook.com/Stantons-Barbecue-Fish-Camp-126421364078605

Last edited:
Kinda off topic (well this is POA) but has anyone been to Stanton's BBQ & Fish Camp in Bennettsville NC recently? It's probably been eight years since I've been down that way but it was cool to fly in on an uncharted, in designated grass strip and walk across the street for chow. I remember it being pretty decent.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Barbecue-Restaurant/Stantons-Barbecue-Fish-Camp-126421364078605/

I was only there once and it wasn’t recently.

It’s ugh... having some structural issues

Ouch! That sounds painful. Hopefully replacement components can be secured and whatever surgery required is completed in short order.

I'm also a maybe...Weekends are typically better than week days, but if we have a solid day in mind, I can see what my schedule is like that day.

I'm also a maybe...Weekends are typically better than week days, but if we have a solid day in mind, I can see what my schedule is like that day.
I have tree removal scheduled for Monday and Tuesday. After that I have lots to do but it is all on a flexible schedule. What day works best for you?

I have tree removal scheduled for Monday and Tuesday. After that I have lots to do but it is all on a flexible schedule. What day works best for you?
Friday would probably be best for me.

Back