Flying Moms [n/a]

gibbons said:
Happy Mother's Day. Hope you all have a great day!

Thank you Chip! That is so sweet! :)

I am so grateful to have a loving, thoughtful and demonstrative son who gives the BEST hugs in the whole world! He is a blast to spend time with and makes me laugh like no one else can! He is very, very supportive of my flying, and loves to fly with me. I couldn't help but post a few pictures of him. It's OK to do that on Mother's Day, right? :)

Thank you, Chip :)

My mother's day started at 7:00 this morning. Sean came in to wake Joe up to make breakfast. We told Sean that it was too early in the morning. Well, Sean could not wait to give me a present. Sean bought me a heart necklace that says "MOM". Sean bought it with his allowance money that he had saved for over a month.

Joe and Sean started making breakfast at 9:00. A huge breakfast of scrambled eggs, hash browns, bacon, biscuits and sausage gravy. And now my 2 guys are out in the kitchen cleaning up.... :hairraise:

Yeah--Happy Mom's Day to all the flying moms out there!
:princess: :blueplane: :princess:
I salute you!

Terry

Thanks! :blowingkisses:

my daughter came home late last nite and kept saying "Happy Mother's Day"

i kept saying "it's not midnight yet".

finally my son said "it's not midnight yet!"

finally she said to my son, "is it twelve yet?"

when he said :yes:

She said, "can i give you my present now?"

at this point i was in bed with the cats. I said, "uh, honey, it's mother's DAY not Mother's Midnight... how about tomorrow?"

So as soon as she knew i was up she came in and gave me my card and present. I have the cutest little Mini-flyers Design/Build/Fly paper and foam airplane kit! :blueplane:

Back