Flying fall colors and making biscuit and gravy empanadas

Awesome video thanks for sharing!

Was this just the other day? I did a loop Chicago to KPDC and back. I want to say I saw your tail number somewhere south of KLNR?

Was this just the other day? I did a loop Chicago to KPDC and back. I want to say I saw your tail number somewhere south of KLNR?
I shot this one about a week ago. But I was filming another video Sunday. Flew into Ski Hi orchard to get apples to make an apple crumble.

My farm is south of KLNR, so that seems very likely.

Great stuff Rich. Glad you're still flying that short winged Maule. The engine in my MX7-180 is making metal, so I'm living vicariously through your videos for now. A rebuilt engine from LyCon is on order and I hope to be back in the air and trying some of your recipes while airplane camping next spring.

Great stuff Rich. Glad you're still flying that short winged Maule. The engine in my MX7-180 is making metal, so I'm living vicariously through your videos for now. A rebuilt engine from LyCon is on order and I hope to be back in the air and trying some of your recipes while airplane camping next spring.
Dang! Sorry to read about your engine! I'll have to make more videos so you don't go stir crazy this winter. :)

Thanks Rich. Those looking amazing!

Back