Flying Club Shares Available, Denton, TX

So
$4500 up front
$300 a month
Plus $130 every hour you fly it
Any you share the plane with 16 members. Am I really reading this correct or did I miss something?
So if you fly 100 hours the first year it will cost $21,100?
All I can say is WOW!

I view my buy-in as a 'place holder', which I will likely get back when I sell out. So I dont factor that in. The $300 is about what I would pay for a hanger in the DFW area. So I dont factor that in. After that, we pay either $110 to fly the 182 or $130 to fly the Bo, and I share expenses on insurance and maintenance. Works ok for me for now.

I guess some of us arent independently wealthy like you pigpen and own 5 planes and 10 motorcycles etc. Good for you. But stop shi%%ing on the thread already.

First year of sole ownership would be much more, and it might be quite a bit before the two curves intersect.

Actually @pigpenracing - It is 16,600/yr to do 100 hours. The 'cost' of the buy-in won't be known until you sell-out. Could be a win, lose, or draw.

Those are wet rates and IIRC a full service FBO doing pull-outs, put-aways, and fueling.

Assuming one is checked out on both planes it should be a pretty good value.

Actually @pigpenracing - It is 16,600/yr to do 100 hours. The 'cost' of the buy-in won't be known until you sell-out. Could be a win, lose, or draw.

Those are wet rates and IIRC a full service FBO doing pull-outs, put-aways, and fueling.

Assuming one is checked out on both planes it should be a pretty good value.

Wet rates are on tachometer (no hobbs meters), someone else doing the oil changes and owner permitted maintenance for you, full service fueling (when at KDTO), full value fuel reimbursement even if you purchase at big airports, no minimum usage requirements when on multi-day trips, navigator databases included, and more.

Discussion is underway to add aircraft #3.

For the record, I have no interest in getting into the aircraft flipping game.

Mike, how many total shares are there? Two planes,right? The Bo and the 182...?

Mike, how many total shares are there? Two planes,right? The Bo and the 182...?
Yes, two aircraft. Total shares in the corporation that owns the aircraft is 16.

And you and I need to go fly sometime. Preferably in the RV you have access to.

Back