Flying Club recruiting - Palo Alto Airport

tafint

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
TAF
Advanced Flyers, a local flight training center / flying club, is seeking a customer service associate for its Palo Alto airport office. Applicants need not specifically have any prior aviation knowledge or pilot license, but it is preferred.
Visit our website at http://www.AdvancedFlyers.com for more information about the club. If interested, please send a resume and cover letter explaining your relevant experience and skills.

Welcome to POA - !

I think I've been to your flight school before, I've been to two in KPAO (as a passenger). There are so many I can't remember which is which.

I rent out of O69. There aren't too many people on this board in the West Coast, hopefully you've also posted your job on Craigslist.

And... no 6-seaters, which is true for the dozen or so clubs I found online.

Is there any club (or even rental location) in the SF bay area with a 6-seater? if I could join one, I wouldn't need to buy my own.

Nice club btw.

And... no 6-seaters, which is true for the dozen or so clubs I found online.

Is there any club (or even rental location) in the SF bay area with a 6-seater? if I could join one, I wouldn't need to buy my own.

Nice club btw.

I'm not sure that it's proper to post about competitors in response to a classified ad. :dunno:

Just looked at your site, still not sure if I have been there, you have a very impressive list of instructors including Trescott and a real simulator, cool - ! Next time I'm at KPAO I will check out your place.

Back