Flying club opening - Denver area

gkainz

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Greg Kainz
ok, not technically a classified, as it's not really a "For Sale" item (or is it?) ... TenHi Flyers has an opening for a prospective pilot who would like the share ownership and flying privileges in 3 great aircraft... We have a Piper Dakota, a Piper Saratoga, and a Beech Bonanza.
Check out the details on the website above and contact me or Fred (contact information on the website) for further details.

Thanks!

Sounds like a great way to fly those planes at really reasonable cost. Which one did you say was getting the big tires?

ok, not technically a classified, as it's not really a "For Sale" item (or is it?) ... TenHi Flyers has an opening for a prospective pilot who would like the share ownership and flying privileges in 3 great aircraft... We have a Piper Dakota, a Piper Saratoga, and a Beech Bonanza.
Check out the details on the website above and contact me or Fred (contact information on the website) for further details.

Thanks!

Thanks, Dave. I guess big tires on the Dakota would be a hard sell to my partners. :)

3 planes split between 45 people is a lot. How often are these planes booked? Can they be taken for multi day trips?

It would seem that booking would be an issue at first glance but availability is not bad with a little foresight and planning. Spur of the moment is hit or miss and I've usually been able to grab a before work hop weekdays pretty much any time I want to. Weekends have to be planned ahead during the summer.
Multi day trips are allowed with some restrictions, detailed in our club rules.

Back