Flying Club membership for sale-KMKC

Flyingfanatic

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Flying Fanatic
A friend is selling his membership in Cloud One Flying club at Kansas City Downtown airport.

The club has 18 members and owns a 1976 C-172 and a 1968 Piper Arrow. Both aircraft are in very good condition and are IFR.

The club is well run with solid financials. Monthly dues are $150 and dry rental rates are $45 for the 172 and $55 for the Arrow off of Tach time, not Hobbs.

I used to belong to the club, but sold my share when my wife returned to school. I still flight instructor for the club and can attest to the quality of it.

He is asking $4500 for his share which is reasonable.

PM me for more info.

It may be a different seller. He just let me know he was selling. It's a great club.

I would be all over that if it was closer....don't come by deals like this at my home airport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What does the $2700/month cover? I'm just asking to learn more about clubs and whatnot. Thx.

It covers insurance, hangar rent, I believe annual and they do 100 hours as well. In addition, some of that goes into an upgrade fund. Oil changes and airplane cleaning as well. I may be missing something too.

Back