Flying Cloud, MN August 15

tonycondon

Gastons CRO (Chief Dinner Reservation Officer)
Display Name

Display name:
Tony
I'm going to be at Flying Cloud in the morning on August 15. Lance or anyone else from the area, will you be around?

I'll be returning from Florida (via NWA) 4:30 pm on the 15th. What's going on?

I'll be returning from Florida (via NWA) 4:30 pm on the 15th. What's going on?

Leah is getting her dress fitted at 9 AM in Burnsville. I am NOT invited so I'll probably just hang at the airport. May give rides to her dad and brother. We will probably leave by noon.

well it sounds like Leahs dad and brother are going to keep me entertained.

You could stop buy The Forest Lake Fly in on your way home.
8th Annual Forest Lake Open House and Fly-in
Daniel DePonti Airport - Forest Lake, MN (25D)
Saturday, August 15,2009
10:pp am - 4:00 pm
Grass runway, ice cream, brats, Young Eagles rides.
No rain date.

It is only about 30 miles away. Wrong direction of course. Also on other side of the Class B airspace.

Al - Leah's family just isnt like that. LOL though.

and now apparently her dress isnt going to be in anyway so we probalby won't make the trip up there.

It sounds like this is SOME dress! Any chance some of us will get to see her in it?

Best,

Dave

dave i have no idea what kind of dress it is. im sure some pictures will be posted after the fact. a few PoA people will be invited or otherwise involved in the wedding but many will not be. Not getting an invitation doesnt mean we don't like you, just means that we can only invite so many. You've been married, you probably know how that goes.

Wasn't trying to get an invite! Just wanted to see THE DRESS on your important other.

I took Lindsay, my niece, shopping for dresses here in Dallas in May for her wedding next June. We went to store after store with all these white dresses, euughhhh.

Then, she put one on at one place and KAAAAZAM! Princess Lindsay stood in front of me. We all said (other neices and I), THAT'S THE DRESS!

Hope Leah finds one that makes that impression on, uhhhh, uhhh, someone <g>

Best,

Dave

Back