Flying Around Mexico 2024 (Part 2) - to El Fuerte

wayneda40

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
waynemcc
Today, best buds Bill, Joe, and I are off on our 6th Flying Adventure, this time flying around Mexico. As detailed in Part 1 of this series, we plan to be 17 days in-country, with 8 flying days. This morning at the break of dawn we’re off to clear customs in Puerto Peñasco, on to Obregón for a top off, and then to spend 2 nights in El Fuerte. Welcome aboard! Wayne, GeezerGeek Pilot

Say hi to Joe for me. We were college room mates and he taught me how the hitch hike.
Hi, John,
I passed on your "hi" to Joe... somewhere along this trip we were all exclaiming about our (at one time) hitch hiking prowess. Cool!
Thanks for watching,
Wayne

Today, best buds Bill, Joe, and I are off on our 6th Flying Adventure, this time flying around Mexico. As detailed in Part 1 of this series, we plan to be 17 days in-country, with 8 flying days. This morning at the break of dawn we’re off to clear customs in Puerto Peñasco, on to Obregón for a top off, and then to spend 2 nights in El Fuerte. Welcome aboard! Wayne, GeezerGeek Pilot
Looks awesome!
I liked the landing in El Fuerte. Makes me want to get an updated customs sticker for the ol' arrow and head down to MX!

Looks awesome!
I liked the landing in El Fuerte. Makes me want to get an updated customs sticker for the ol' arrow and head down to MX!
Point that 'ol arrow southward... and enjoy!
Thanks for watching,
Wayne

Back