Fly-In at HBI on June 8

Doug Reid

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Doug Reid
NCAMHOF , NC Aviation Museum is having a fun fly-in drive-in this Saturday starting at 9:00am. Food vendors, classic cars and planes, plus a few warbirds always attend. The airport is open all day and fuel is available on the field. More info on NCAMHOF.com.

Thanks for posting, I’m 20 miles away and had no clue. I might make this one if the weather turns out ok. Not looking good right now though.

NCAMHOF , NC Aviation Museum is having a fun fly-in drive-in this Saturday starting at 9:00am. Food vendors, classic cars and planes, plus a few warbirds always attend. The airport is open all day and fuel is available on the field. More info on NCAMHOF.com.

Just a smidge off on your weblink for the info.

https://ncaviationmuseumhalloffame.com/index.html

I'm scheduled to go to the Beech fly-in in Knoxville on Saturday, but the weather has a lot to say about that. Will see what plays out if the weather near KDKX gets crappy, but Asheboro is better.

Thanks for the heads up!

Brian

Thanks for posting. That's only a couple of miles from my high school of way too many years ago. My parents still live less than 20 miles from there, but I still have never been to the museum.

Too bad I already have plans. Have fun.

Unfortunately, they have canceled this fly-in due to weather.

Back