Flo's Restaurant at Chino (CA) Airport

mswmsw

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
mswmsw
Is there free transient parking for light aircraft near Flo's? Or do you have to use one of the FBO's and get stuck with ramp/parking fees? It has been over a decade since I was last there, used to be able to park almost right next to Flo's and walk about 100 feet to get to it...... but that was before the current FBO's were on the airport, and I am not sure what - if anything - has changed. Any advice on the (hopefully) free parking situation to visit Flo's would be greatly appreciated.

Just tell ground you would like to park near the restaurant. They will park you close enough so you can walk to Flo's

I've never had ground "park me" -- but I just grab any open tiedown if it's for lunch, and walk over. Lots of derelicts on that side of the field, and nobody has bothered me about it yet.

I think the "official" parking is over by the paint shop, but I've never explored it in greater detail, since there are dozens of open tiedowns amongst the junk.

I'd do a "before and after" weight and balance. Flo's isn't health food. :D

There are some transient tiedowns over by Planes of Fame that are free, or you can just park in the open tiedowns by Yanks.

The official transient parking is more or less in between Flo's and Planes of fame. Right next to the paint shop. That's where ground will direct you if you ask for transient, it's a short walk.

Back