Flightaware layers

Let'sgoflying!

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Taylor
I cannot find a way to depict cities on FA.
It doesnt appear as an option anywhere I can see. All I can see is
airplane & track
radar
airports

upload_2021-7-11_15-41-12.png

upload_2021-7-11_15-41-22.png

upload_2021-7-11_15-41-30.png

not to 7500 your thread, but I've noticed now some of the layers are locked and they are trying to get you to upgrade, which is a little annoying.

not to 7500 your thread, but I've noticed now some of the layers are locked and they are trying to get you to upgrade, which is a little annoying.

Just noticed this!! Must have happened in the last few days. I'd say, way more than just a little annoying!

Just noticed this!! Must have happened in the last few days. I'd say, way more than just a little annoying!
Bummer. I liked the sectional display, although the class B boundaries around here were out of date. I asked them to fix it, and they claimed they did, but it was still out of date the last time I checked. Now I can't even check it. $40 a month is more than it's worth to me for something that I only use occasionally.

I was looking at their website and saw that if you build a Raspberry Pi based ADS-B receiver and share the data with them, they’ll give you a free enterprise account. I may try that or I may see if I can get 1 box to share to them and Flight Radar. Anyone else done that?

Back