Flight Training Magazine

jdwatson

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
JDW
Anyone see this month's Flight Training Magazine with an article with our own Nick Brennan ?

I have a similar goal to land at each of NC's public use (hard surfaced) runways.

jdwatson said:
Anyone see this month's Flight Training Magazine with an article with our own Nick Brennan ?

I have a similar goal to land at each of NC's public use (hard surfaced) runways.

Hey - neat, its out? I'm out of town, so I didn't know it arrived yet. Sweet.

Ooh Nick--Now we need to get you to autograph it! :) You're famous! Watch out for paparazzi. I haven't had TIME to crack open my FT or other mags for a couple months, but I'll be sure to check this one out.

terry

Cool Nick! Is the article online somewhere?

--Kath

kath said:

--Kath

Not that I can find...I suspect that it goes online when the next issue comes out

kath said:

FT magazine is here:
http://www.aopa.org/members/ftmag/view_contents.cfm
I didn't see the article in Feb though.

I searched the entire site for "Nick Brennan" and found only this link for March which isn't listed in the FT archives yet: (way down at the bottom)
http://flighttraining.aopa.org/ft_magazine/links/showlinks.cfm?article_pubdate=03/01/06

Maybe it's in the March issue? That doesn't make sense if it's already out..unless I lost a month somewhere which is entirely possible.

hey neat - got some advertising for POA there too.

You're welcome Chuck :D

NICK!!!

I just got the new issue of Flight Training this morning and since I am bored to death at work and we're currently exp. whiteout conditions, I started flipping through. And there you were right on the last page! WHOHOO! Great article! (Good picture!) I'll have to hang onto it and get your autograph one day. :)

terry

Nick, just got it. You look mahvaloss, just mahvaloss.

I just read it myself. Its a good read, I'm very proud. I lost Jill Tallman's email address, I'd like to thank her personally...if you're reading Ms. Tallman - thanks!

You are most welcome, Nick, and thank you for participating.

I can't resist one end-note: While looking over the selection of photos, the mother in me was tempted to e-mail you and say, "Would it have killed you to smile?" :goofy: But I thought the one we picked worked well.

555Juliet said:
I can't resist one end-note: While looking over the selection of photos, the mother in me was tempted to e-mail you and say, "Would it have killed you to smile?"
Now, Jill, you should know by now that men with goatees don't smile.

Richard said:
Nice! The article says it's a 180, I thought Nick had a 140.

Nope - 180 baby. I don't think a 140 would be very efficient out here....there are days when the 180 gets 100-200fpm climbs.

fgcason said:
For anyone who missed the Flight Training article on Nick's adventures:

http://www.aopa.org/members/ftmag/article.cfm?article=5587

What's the count so far Nick? 13?

I'm up to 15, soon to be 18. We're getting the interior redone, though, so that will make me take a few weeks off while that happens. I want to get a bunch done before we take the plane out of commission.

Back