Flight test

In for my first fight test !

Watch out for your opponents jab, when they jab and drop their guard, drive them hard. If not just boxing, but full contact fighting, a kick to the side of the knee should do it. Cover and guard your throat well, doesn't take much of a punch to the throat to drop you.
Now go have a good fight test.

Hey, I pick up what you're putting down. Shuswap has some great advice.

Now, if you also happen to be going for a flight test--best of luck! No need to be specific or detailed (RingLaser, I'm talking to you). Just use your training, whatever test you're going for. I love rooting for all fellow students. And remember! A good pilot is...what guys? Lemme hear it...all together now...

ALWAYS LEARNING!!!

Now, if you also happen to be going for a flight test--best of luck! No need to be specific or detailed (RingLaser, I'm talking to you).
I'm imagining a pilot forum where every new thread is 6 words and doesn't even specify what it's actually talking about. I've got a checkride coming up... maybe I'll do that too.

@Kibet K Kennedy, whatever it is you have coming up, good luck. Ultimately, this is about the fun of flying.

I'm imagining a pilot forum where every new thread is 6 words and doesn't even specify what it's actually talking about. I've got a checkride coming up... maybe I'll do that too.

@Kibet K Kennedy, whatever it is you have coming up, good luck. Ultimately, this is about the fun of flying.

YESSSS...see? These forums would be so much friendlier if we all would just support each other sometimes. Even if someone just has a few words to say about their progress, no need to get critical lol just be a part of each other's success by being kind.

Thanks @Sazzy it was awesome

Watch out for your opponents jab, when they jab and drop their guard, drive them hard. If not just boxing, but full contact fighting, a kick to the side of the knee should do it. Cover and guard your throat well, doesn't take much of a punch to the throat to drop you.
Now go have a good fight test.
Thanks Shuswap

It takes about 500 fights to really become a bonafide tuff guy. 1 down, 499 to go.

Back