Flight School

Dale Foerschler

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Dale
Good Morning,

I own a flight school in Mason Michigan (TEW), near Lansing, I am posting for those interested in getting multi time or a pilots license. I am a military pilot,(flying Blackhawks) and am getting ready to retire. My goal is to assist new aviators at an affordable rate, as I was helped when I began flying.

The school has 3 C-150's, PA-28-161, PA28-180, PA28R-180, PA-30, C-340, and a Seneca.

Recently I upgraded the PA-30 into a full glass cockpit with the following equipment:
Garmin 750
Aspen Pro+
System 55X Autopilot
EI CGR's for each engine

The plane rents for 220 an hour wet.

Please call 701.330.9630 for more information, and visit our web page at greatlakesairventures.com

Thank you,
Dale

Good Morning,

I own a flight school in Mason Michigan (TEW), near Lansing, I am posting for those interested in getting multi time or a pilots license. I am a military pilot,(flying Blackhawks) and am getting ready to retire. My goal is to assist new aviators at an affordable rate, as I was helped when I began flying.

The school has 3 C-150's, PA-28-161, PA28-180, PA28R-180, PA-30, C-340, and a Seneca.

Recently I upgraded the PA-30 into a full glass cockpit with the following equipment:
Garmin 750
Aspen Pro+
System 55X Autopilot
EI CGR's for each engine

The plane rents for 220 an hour wet.

Please call 701.330.9630 for more information, and visit our web page at greatlakesairventures.com

Thank you,
Dale
How much total, multi and retract time besides the 5 hour checkout in the Twin Commanche is needed to rent it?

A total of 25 hours, which can be waived depending on how you do in the five hour check out.

Do you do accelerated multi add-ons? And if so, would that qualify for twinkie checkout purposes?

Pretty unusual to have a 340 at a flight school. You do transition training?

Back