Flight School Suggestions for Nashua, NH KASH?

John Morgan Wight

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Turbotwincomanche
Hello everyone,

I am looking to get my private license this summer and am starting to look into flight schools. Nashua NH has 5 different flight schools. I was wondering if any of you guys had any experience with any of them? Also entertaining hampton airfield as I have an internship in Portsmouth NH so it would be closer. I have done almost 60 hours in the simulator of practice and made it about a quarter way through Sporty's ground school. I am looking to get my license in under 45 hours total. If anyone has suggestions on what schools have best programs or low costs, I would love to hear. Thanks.

Best,

John

I just finished primary training at hampton airfield. I highly recommend it! They recently hired a couple new instructors, they have 3 172N's and a cub. I went for my check ride at 50.6 hours, so they aren't going to drag you along unnecessarily. The instructors aren't there to build hours for airline careers. I would suggest swinging by and talking to one of the instructors.

I am glad to hear that. They would be very convenient with my internship. I will have to stop by soon. It is great to hear from someone firsthand who completed the program. Thanks.

John

John, I'm based at KASH and have tried many of the schools on the field at one point or another. Air Direct seems to have the best rep these days and their chief pilot is a retired airline guy who loves to teach. PM me and we can chat

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back