Flight school for sale on ebay?????

They tried to peddle it several months ago, no takers, I viewed their web site an dit was just plain weird. If it's still up, check it out.

Yep, their website is a hoot. Click on "Investment", it reads like one of those Nigerian scam letters. Non stop Los Angeles to Tehran??? I do like the sound of being surrounded by rich people, kinda rolls of your tongue.

where did you get their website? I don't see it listed. I'd like to check that out. seems it would be kinda funny

Nick: They have a post card as one of their photos of the Aztec in flight. The web address WWW.parsair.com is on the post card. More interesting than the investor page is the page for Iranian Young Eagles. I don't read farsi but it kind of give pause for thought! The site looks like it is powered by some Server in the Iranian commmunity.

Hm. Maybe I should fly over and check it out.

Note they say you can keep the student.

Judy

LOL They prolly came over a while ago as students themselves & realized the large market (at the time, pre 9/11) for mid eastern pilot wannabees. Then opened it up & made lost of money. I know on Long Island & in Florida there were 1000's of students. I bet the new rules make it much harder to arrange for this, putting them out of business.

The are on a field with 10-12 FBOs. I bet it is hard to make a buck there without importing your students

Back