Flight Plan Feedback

Boeing777

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Boeing777
Started a ferry flight service some time ago and recently have moved into including trip support/handling/flight planning.

The company has a new flight plan layout and crew briefing packet that we email to pilots and operators for their planning convenience. I am looking for feedback..

Basically, I would like to plan your next trip for you for free..we'll send over your briefing packet with your flight plan and want to get some feedback on what you think. The layout, the content, would you like to see additional information, or is there perhaps information included that is not pertinent.

If interested please drop a quick line to info@skycrewaviation.com. Include the following items (standard to any flight plan)

Type of aircraft, Origin, Destination, Departure Date/Time, and SOB.

I'll have a flight plan generated (including crew briefing) and emailed to you. Again this is FREE and simply to get some feedback if you like the service.

Thanks!

Just curious, do you hold an FAA Flight Dispatcher license? I know it's not required for Part 91 or 135, but it seems most "handling" companies that offer this have a licensed dispatcher on staff.

Just curious, do you hold an FAA Flight Dispatcher license? I know it's not required for Part 91 or 135, but it seems most "handling" companies that offer this have a licensed dispatcher on staff.

Yes I do have a licensed dispatcher on staff. Good question.

Thanks to the member who got in touch to have his trip coordinated! Glad it went well!

Back