Flight Lesson: 5/20/09

Snaggletooth

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Dustin
I took my first real flight lesson today!! It was more fun than the intro flight last week!! I had almost full control of the plane this time!
I got to taxi, do the run up, take off, and land! I had so much fun!
My next lesson is a week from today (May 27th). I can't wait!!!!!!

This lesson was mostly 360 degree turns and straight and level flight.
I even got to fly over my house!! It was cool to navigate my way to the house by the land marks we drive by all the time on the ground.

This lesson is really making me think about a career in Charter Piloting, or something along the lines of that (Rather than being an Ag Pilot). I don't want to fly large multi engine aircraft. I'd like to stay with smaller GA type Single Engine planes.

Awesome! Sounds like you had fun.
Good luck as you continue your training and keep us posted along the way.

That sounds great! But remember that there are a lot of GA multi-engine planes, too! Just ask Tony, who used to fly a Cessna 421!

Thanks everyone!!

That sounds great! But remember that there are a lot of GA multi-engine planes, too! Just ask Tony, who used to fly a Cessna 421!

I know. I just like Single Engine Planes. There is something about looking through the prop while flying. Maybe it's just me.

Congrats! I've been reading your posts and it helps me remember why I spend all this money. LOL

Thanks for all the updates and keep up the good work......and fun!

Thanks everyone!!

I know. I just like Single Engine Planes. There is something about looking through the prop while flying. Maybe it's just me.
Try an inline twin like the Adam 500 or the Cessna Skymaster. That way you get double the fuel burn AND a prop in the way! :)

See this Weeks Post "Flight Lesson: 5/28/09." I'll be posting it in a sec.

Back