Flight Lesson: 07-29-09

Snaggletooth

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Dustin
Just got back from my Lesson. I did pretty good other than a few rough landings when large gusts of wind came from no were. It was very, very turbulent up there today, but I don't mind it. Nothing big to report on other than a jet landed and we had to avoid the wake turbulence, had to extend downwind for another Cessna on a two mile final, and had a heli on left base/final as we were on right base/final.

Nothing big. Next lesson is next Wednesday.

Just got back from my Lesson. I did pretty good other than a few rough landings when large gusts of wind came from no were. It was very, very turbulent up there today, but I don't mind it. Nothing big to report on other than a jet landed and we had to avoid the wake turbulence, had to extend downwind for another Cessna on a two mile final, and had a heli on left base/final as we were on right base/final.

Nothing big. Next lesson is next Wednesday.

You call that nothing big? I had to get outta the way for two twins.....10min appartt. :yikes: I felt rushed.:redface::rofl: We like to hear how your do'n snag, keep us informed, big or small we like to read it. Good luck next wed, look'n forward to read'n how it goes!:D

Thinking back on it now it's Pretty darn awesome. Seemed rather small at the time. lol

Back