"Flight Instructor" A quick video I made

Gadgetman

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Darren
Here's a quick video I made during one of my Instrument training in Florida.

I used the GoPro Hero2.

Last edited:
Nice landing.

At 1:44 he said 10 degrees of flaps. Why was he taking off with flaps?

Nice landing.

At 1:44 he said 10 degrees of flaps. Why was he taking off with flaps?

This student already had his Private License in Germany. He's training in the United States to get his Instrument rating and Commercial certificate.

This is the 2nd German Pilot who mentioned to me that they always use 10 degrees flaps during take offs and once at the safe altitude of 500', they perform their climb check list. The main reason is because their runways are much shorter.

Cheers,
Darren

This student already had his Private License in Germany. He's training in the United States to get his Instrument rating and Commercial certificate.

This is the 2nd German Pilot who mentioned to me that they always use 10 degrees flaps during take offs and once at the safe altitude of 500', they perform their climb check list. The main reason is because their runways are much shorter.

Cheers,
Darren
Also noise abatement is a major issue.

Very nice! I look forward to more! Especially one that does a nice overview of a lesson start to finish.

Hey Darren how do you like Florida Flyers? I know some of the lads who are instructors down there.

Cheers,
Darren

Cool. Thanks for the explanation :)

Back