Flight for a retired Airline Capt.

Michael

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
CapeCodMichael
My friends father is a retired Pan Am captain, He hasn't flown in years. We were talking about his birthday coming up in April and what to do. I sugested finding a CFI and renting a plane for him for an hour or so. She loved the Idea and thinks he would get a kick out of it. So, Time to get the ball rolling..He lives in Boone, North Carolina.
Do we have any CFIs here in that general area that are willing to help? Or do you have any suggestions on where to look, who to call? Thanks guys.

Michael

Michael said:
My friends father is a retired Pan Am captain, He hasn't flown in years. We were talking about his birthday coming up in April and what to do. I sugested finding a CFI and renting a plane for him for an hour or so. She loved the Idea and thinks he would get a kick out of it. So, Time to get the ball rolling..He lives in Boone, North Carolina.
Do we have any CFIs here in that general area that are willing to help? Or do you have any suggestions on where to look, who to call? Thanks guys.

Michael

Bill Moore (Bill M) lives up that way. Mark Shilling knows him pretty well. Mark's a good guy to fly with too.

Carol

Michael said:

Michael

I would be more than happy to contact Bill Moore and see if he is interested. If he wants to go fly, I may be able to fill in if he is willing to ride right seat as we get up in that area at least once per month.

Mark S said:
I would be more than happy to contact Bill Moore and see if he is interested. If he wants to go fly, I may be able to fill in if he is willing to ride right seat as we get up in that area at least once per month.

Mark, That would be great! I will Email you my contact info... Thank you. :cheerio:

Back