Flight Debrief

Tomahawk674

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Tomahawk674
Hello everyone, just writing up bout my flight today cause I have nothing better to do.

I didn't even think the WX would let me go up today, we had scattered showers about 2:00PM and my lesson was scheduled for 4:00. It had been 20 days since I had been up, of course, due to WX.

I called up FSS columbia and they told me it would clear up so off I went. I have to say, it was really nice. First of all, the sky looked really nice, the contrast between the darker clouds that were moving away, the lighter clouds, and the sunlight coming through the broken clouds was really nice, would have made for a nice pic. The other thing was the air, it was so smooth! the smoothest air I have been in, not 1 bump. There was a small crosswind for landings but it was virtually insignificant.

The flight itself was uneventful, did some pattern work cause I hadn't been up in a while, and I wanted to get some T&G's in before I plan a small xcountry for next time. 1st T&G was rough, but they got increasingly better, last one was very decent (for my standarts, and mine alone).

It was a very nice afternoon, I wish I get to see that kind of WX again.

Till next time, this Javier Sanz reporting, CNN.

Back