Flight cheetah 190 w/ accessories

CT Arrow

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Adios!
I purchased this Flight Cheetah FL190 unit with a (solid state drive) from Aviation Safety (www.aviationsafety.com)in March 2008. It is in like new condition. It comes w/ the following options: Synthetic vision, Satellite Imagery and XM WX. The display is terrific when compared to other portable units. The system runs very fast and screens immediately change with touchscreen.

Very bright in all lighting conditions, and easily seen in direct sunlight. Much brighter than the Motion Tablet or other view anywhere screens that I've used in the past. Easily as bright as my Garmin 530w. In addition, I am including a WxWorx XM USB Receiver that was connected to this unit to show XM Weather.
FL190 Includes:

• Flight Cheetah FL190 display
  • Complete TrueMap software package
  • WAAS GPS Receiver by US Global SAT
  • AC Power Adapter
  • DC Power Adapter (accepts 9-28 volts)
  • Video and instructional manuals
In addition to the hardware, included in this purchase is the remaining time (expires April 2010) on my software subscription that includes all Database sectionals, TACs, approach plates, fuel price database and ifr charts as well as the software to run the unit. databases and approach plates. You can see the unit and the software at www.aviationsafety.com. While the unit includes the XM receiver, the WxWorx receiver does not include any XM activation or months of credit. You will need to activate the XM receiver for the weather to display.

I have decided to add WX directly to the 530W and no longer have use
for the FL190.

Bought new today the price would be around $2700. I am offering it for $1500. If interested, contact Andy @ ctarrow@gmail.com or send a priv. message on this site. Thanks!

Last edited:
Back