Flight bag suggestions please!

Well, it looks like my wonderful lady was reading over my shoulder a few nights ago, because I was going through our CC statements online today and saw a $140something charge from Brightline...score one hanukkah gift for me!

Well, it looks like my wonderful lady was reading over my shoulder a few nights ago, because I was going through our CC statements online today and saw a $140something charge from Brightline...score one hanukkah gift for me!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

By the way, I received my Brightline Flight Bag. Going to use it this coming week. I am already in love, still have room for more items. Need to get used to it, and decide where I want everything to go. I can see a long relationship with this bag. It is wonderful to know that I can build onto this bag as I grow as a pilot(hopefully not personal horizontal growth).

By the way, I received my Brightline Flight Bag. Going to use it this coming week. I am already in love, still have room for more items. Need to get used to it, and decide where I want everything to go. I can see a long relationship with this bag. It is wonderful to know that I can build onto this bag as I grow as a pilot(hopefully not personal horizontal growth).

It's been my experience that as one's logbook fills up, one's flight bag slowly shrinks. On-duty part 121 pilots excepted.

So maybe you should buy the full set then sell off modules as you no longer need them ;)

It's been my experience that as one's logbook fills up, one's flight bag slowly shrinks. On-duty part 121 pilots excepted.

So maybe you should buy the full set then sell off modules as you no longer need them ;)
I do not think it is going to get any smaller. I have decided to keep the second headset in there. That may change. Eh...maybe your right?

Well Santa apparently didn't get the multiple hints, so today I ordered my own Brightline B10 Flight Bag.

EDIT: Santa did get the message.. I take back everything I said about the old fat guy.:D

8343010085_054e86918d_n_d.jpg
8344069262_b38b164562_n_d.jpg
8343009503_f9db7b5fe9_n_d.jpg

I love my new Brightline bag, but at my age I know I'll always be trying to figure out where I put everything within it.:dunno:

Last edited:
Back