Flat-out Tired of Flying (LARGE File)

Do you guys up in Maine only have those when spring approaches?

In the Midwest we now have year round ducks and geese.

Last edited:
I've been seeing lot's (relatively speaking) of Canada Geese down here in the last couple of years.

Do you guys up in Maine only have those when spring approaches?

In the Midwest we now have year round ducks and geese.

:eek:) I suspect that back here we actually have more "winter" ducks than we do guys to freeze hands while chasing around to photograph them.

Nice avatar, Scott; it must be the very later generation of this one.

HR

Attachments

• OHTM_5.jpg
    OHTM_5.jpg
    410.9 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Cool! Is that at your home aerodrome? Is it still flown? Have you seen a small beagle anywhere around the airport looking to shot at it? ;)

It's near where I grew up., about 50 miles from where I am, now. There was an aviation meeting at the facility last Saturday. Many EAA Chapters were invited. There were presentations by each chapter, by Angel Flight, Department of Transportation, and good food. We had FREE reign to tour the whole facility, and with a guided tour of the hangar where many restorations(as in my recent photos) are underway. (And, obviously, photography was permitted).

http://www.ohtm.org

HR

EDIT: And yes, all of the planes are/will be flyable when restorations/mechanical servicing are completed. There are only six or seven pilots allowed to fly the planes, one of whom is the President of my EAA Chapter 87(the oldest chapter in Maine).
Charlie is usually the flyer who's trying to "get" the Red Baron in the flight demonstration.

Last edited:
Back