Flagged for false information

StickDerek

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
StickDerek
Has anyone in here had a medical flagged for falsification after submitting a memo to aeromedical before the flag to correct the mistake

Re-organize that sentence so we can be a bit more sure of what happened, here....
Oh I made an error on my reporting and called the flight surgeon to ask if I can reopen it and add to the medical with a memo

Is this a VA benefits related issue?
Yeah I had health care at the VA and a ton of different doctors for the same diagnosis

When I ask for a disability raring there’s none in the my health vet but I was accused of not reporting it on my medical.

I just read that there is a zero percent disability rating. As in zero is a number for a disability that is there but not compensated. I was told it was for enrollment into the healthcare and dental care programs for serving but it’s a disability rating

If you submitted a condition on a VA disability claim, no matter how the VA ruled on it, you should also report it in MedXPress. That includes conditions in rated as 0% and conditions that they determine are not service connected. I've seen dozens on the letters you're referencing. Sorting through it takes some work, but it's doable.

If you submitted a condition on a VA disability claim, no matter how the VA ruled on it, you should also report it in MedXPress. That includes conditions in rated as 0% and conditions that they determine are not service connected. I've seen dozens on the letters you're referencing. Sorting through it takes some work, but it's
I agree I have no problem reporting anything this issue

I agree I have no problem reporting anything this issue
I think the issue the FAA is taking is that of clerk
Work on the submitting form. And they are taking issue with that against after reporting a known condition.

Back