For Sale: Aircraft Five Planes for Sale 07/17/2017

I wish I 1) knew more about comanches and 2) they had more than 1 pic of said comanche

I wish I 1) knew more about comanches and 2) they had more than 1 pic of said comanche

I know enough to know that it's way overpriced. 9000/hrs TT and I'm gonna guess since they didn't list the equipment that it doesn't have a nice GPS/Autopilot setup in it. That's probably a 45-50k bird unless it's got some sweet avionics hiding in it that weren't disclosed.

I know enough to know that it's way overpriced. 9000/hrs TT and I'm gonna guess since they didn't list the equipment that it doesn't have a nice GPS/Autopilot setup in it. That's probably a 45-50k bird if it's otherwise in good shape but has ancient avionics.

yeah, I didn't see the TT until after I posted that. thanks!

Whats more. Saying youve spent 95amu on it in the last 6 years aint exactly a compliment lol.

You gotta be careful with a pa24. When was the tail ad done. Does it have a terminating horn or no? Same deal with the landing gear ad. Pencil whip jobs abound on that one even if complied with. Hows the bladders doing? 2k job each with labor and theres four of them on 90 gallon models. What about that fuel selector. How about that gear motor last overhaul . And on and on. Even at 50k youre getting in deep waters with an airframe like the comanche.

Part sourcing on gear components is skosh and seasonal in availability. If that thing is still running on original conduits, thats a time bomb dispatch rate wise.

The rest is as others have said, what kind of avionics are we talking. No AP and waas gps? Price is a nonstarter on a 9k tt airframe.

Back