Fisher FP-404 biplane, fly cheap!

Dana

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Dana
For sale is my Fisher FP-404 biplane. With only an 18' wingspan, this plane is small enough that it will fit in the back of a T-hangar behind your Cessna for when closed cockpit flying gets boring. Built 1991, 40HP Mosler engine, currently flying, 440TTAE. Only 2GPH! I've put about 90 hours on it since I bought it 3 years ago. LSA - no medical required. Annual condition inspection just completed (February 2017). Located in Connecticut. See the article about it in the February 2017 issue of Kitplanes magazine, also these videos:

Also see the Barnstormers ad.

Only $7500! Will consider partial trades for Rialta or similar class B motorhome.

Neat. How tall are you?

I'm not tall, it's the airplane that's small. I'm 5'7"... though there's a youtube video of another 404 flown by a guy who says he's 6'4 and 250#, how he fits in it I can't imagine.

Still available, price reduced to $7000. I have friends who spend more than that on their annual inspection! Spring is here, time for open cockpit flying!

That looks like a ton of fun, too bad my fat ass wouldn't fit in it.

Considering a fisher celebrity build though.

I love to have something like this, and if it would only fit in my hangar....but, I know it won't (I've got a low wing, and a lot of other stuff in there).

Depends on how big your hangar is, I guess... I was looking at sharing a hangar with a friend and measured it, the Fisher with its 18' wingspan and 14' length fit completely in the narrow back part of the T-hangar behind his Cessna.

Back