Fish Fry 3 Sept 10

Our goal is to be there at least in time before the fish fry, if not earlier.

A2 and I hope to be there by 5 EDT.

I'm not going to turn up the screw on the wastegate for you before leaving. ;)

I'll be there when I get there, not before but perhaps afterwards.:D

All this is assuming the replacement exhaust by-pass elbow fits (this time) and the Merlyn can be installed early next week. The original bypass elbow was damaged during removal and would require repair for re-installation...

I'll be there when I get there, not before but perhaps afterwards.:D

All this is assuming the replacement exhaust by-pass elbow fits (this time) and the Merlyn can be installed early next week. The original bypass elbow was damaged during removal and would require repair for re-installation...

Early NEXT week? :confused:

Early NEXT week? :confused:

Maybe it's still Saturday in my time zone. Maybe not. I think that's how my mechanic tells time so I'm just going with the flow so-to-speak.

I saw the new elbow on Friday and the A&P was careful not to say it would be installed on Monday, he just said early next week. It's about an hour or two job to install the elbow, Merlyn, and cowl so I can see how it may be a couple days in A&P elapsed time. Ya know how things like this go...

Last edited:
We plan on being there, after stopping at Iola for lunch at noon (CDT).

Why not, it just got overhauled... should be able to take it... :D

Repeat after me:

"Limits are not goals... limits are not goals... limits are not goals..." ;)

Jeez, I might have to stick out my thumb and get a ride from you guys, instead of waiting for Pete to get off work!

Hmm, that'd save the drive to Madison too...

Want to stop by MWC and pick me up?

Just talked to the A&P and he said that everything was going together. He did mention a big hammer:hairraise: and I had to admit that I didn't specify that anything had to be in working condition after assembly.:cryin:

OK, Grant... that is a flying fun overload for just one day. :) But, it is a holiday weekend after all, so it's allowed! Have fun at 6Y9... I'm jealous!

Seems the weather gods have conspired against us for fish fry tonight. Most everyone has canceled so I might as well too.

I think that instead I will have a Chicago Hotdog for lunch and then Nancy's stuffed pizza for dinner. Or maybe a lobster roll with pancakes on the side for my purple peeps.

Back