First

It took me until now to find out how to donate. Then my bank's not listed. And I don't have Paypal. I keep my debit card in my wallet, which I keep over the visor in my truck. This is harder on a fella than it should be.

And now I see that no one likes me.

I want my old forum back.

Sounds like you should just move off-grid and then you won't have to worry about life being so hard on you. :D

It took me until now to find out how to donate. Then my bank's not listed. And I don't have Paypal. I keep my debit card in my wallet, which I keep over the visor in my truck. This is harder on a fella than it should be.

And now I see that no one likes me.

I want my old forum back.

But, but... you did get your trophy right?

Has anybody else noticed that out of the corner of your eye, the new favicon for the site kinda looks like a bastardized CAP logo?

I'm giving you credit for being the first to mention the new browser tab "favicon", which is a smaller portion of the blue airplane prop combo... and thus, the 2nd Easter Egg. You just earned another banner.

Dagnammit.... I wanted that banner....

Now that both eggs have been found.... I'm looking forward for the MC to cook up a real humdinger of a April Fools joke

Oh damn, What did I miss?
27700.jpg

I'm giving you credit for being the first to mention the new browser tab "favicon", which is a smaller portion of the blue airplane prop combo... and thus, the 2nd Easter Egg. You just earned another banner.
I still see the old favicon. hmmm...

Shift-Ctrl-Del and clear your cache. Then reload your browser. Or try Ctrl-F5 reload of the browser.

Back