first time flied through a sky cloud

How big was the cloud? Was the entire plane contained inside the cloud?

the plane came up through a scattered layer and skimmed the tops going through what I would describe as thick mist but there is a noticeable shift in the feel of the plane when transitioning into and out of the cloud-like areas

Seen in a galaxy far, far away....

attachment.php

HAHA!
Yeah, I am an IT guy but I got out of programming for food around the 3.5 framework. No server and no hardware. I have no idea about spoofing IP addresses. I googled it today and after a couple links I found myself getting sleepy.

The only time I have noticed air speed differences in clouds was when there was moderate or more icing.

Clouds cannot be flown through, due to moisture shear. This thread makes no sense.

Its ok, I am slowly de-lukeifying myself.
Maybe Han Solo is in order

Jesse sees that both TheLuke and 6PC post from the same IP address.

#LearnSpoofingOrDie

That's why if I were ever going to put up a joke or troll post, I certainly would use a proxy.

Not that I would ever do such a thing... Just sayin' is all.

Rich

That's why if I were ever going to put up a joke or troll post, I certainly would use a proxy.

Not that I would ever do such a thing... Just sayin' is all.

Rich

When sufficiently motivated I've been able to identify and remove people from this site regardless of whether or not they're trying to hide behind proxies. Of course, if someone requires I put that much work into it, they will be permanently banned.

That's why you use a proxy server to access a proxy server to access a proxy server to access PoA. Not that I've ever done that on here.

That's why you use a proxy server to access a proxy server to access a proxy server to access PoA. Not that I've ever done that on here.

People have done that, I still catch them. I'd rather not challenge people to do so and remind that trolling is against the RoC. If the problem becomes bad enough that I have to start putting lots of hours into catching people they will be permabanned as a result.

People have done that, I still catch them. I'd rather not challenge people to do so and remind that trolling is against the RoC. If the problem becomes bad enough that I have to start putting lots of hours into catching people they will be permabanned as a result.

What if the troller is really, really, really funny and the post goes on for days on end????

Would you ban em'?

Well that's because you have other means at your disposal besides IP addresses to catch someone. The sneakiest being cookies and keeping track in a given browser who is logging on as who between sessions. You know when that forum software says "cookies erased"? It's a lie. They are not erased.

So people REMEMBER always erase your cookies besides using proxies.

I've got a funny feeling this post is going to be deleted very quickly...

Well that's because you have other means at your disposal besides IP addresses to catch someone. The sneakiest being cookies and keeping track in a given browser who is logging on as who between sessions. You know when that forum software says "cookies erased"? It's a lie. They are not erased.

So people REMEMBER always erase your cookies besides using proxies.

I've got a funny feeling this post is going to be deleted very quickly...

Your funny feeling is just that. Funny.

To answer the original question, your airplane will speed up in the clouds because the prop can get a better grip on the cloud then it can air. However, jets will slow down upon entering the clouds because the engine has to chew up the clouds and spit them out the back, which takes time.

Disclaimer: neither principal has been tested on a treadmill. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

To answer the original question, your airplane will speed up in the clouds because the prop can get a better grip on the cloud then it can air. However, jets will slow down upon entering the clouds because the engine has to chew up the clouds and spit them out the back, which takes time.

Disclaimer: neither principal has been tested on a treadmill. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Which proves that moist air is more dense after all. I knew that stuff in ground school was malarkey.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back