First Solo

Riv-Rod

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Riv-Rod
Hey guys haven't really posted much on here, some background I'm 17 did my ground school at the high school because we have a satellite(sp?) embry-riddle campus. Anyways after my written the local dedalion club gave me a scholarship up through my solo so from ground to this point has been pretty much free ,luckily.

Flying at the aero club on base so we took off around 8 30 this morning flew north to local unctrolled field, did touch and goes and then he sent on my own. First landing wasnt ugly but it wasnt very pretty either but they got better. Did 3 then back to the ramp to meet the instructor and my parents and get shirt cut. It was awesome i kept looking to my right when turning to make sure it was clear then id realize i was alone. Plan is to go right on along and keep going and come up with the money somehow although the dedalions said they may be able to give me and additional 500 so prayin for that one. anyways dorry for going on and on lol just a little excited.

Hey guys haven't really posted much on here, some background I'm 17 did my ground school at the high school because we have a satellite(sp?) embry-riddle campus. Anyways after my written the local dedalion club gave me a scholarship up through my solo so from ground to this point has been pretty much free ,luckily.

Flying at the aero club on base so we took off around 8 30 this morning flew north to local unctrolled field, did touch and goes and then he sent on my own. First landing wasnt ugly but it wasnt very pretty either but they got better. Did 3 then back to the ramp to meet the instructor and my parents and get shirt cut. It was awesome i kept looking to my right when turning to make sure it was clear then id realize i was alone. Plan is to go right on along and keep going and come up with the money somehow although the dedalions said they may be able to give me and additional 500 so prayin for that one. anyways dorry for going on and on lol just a little excited.

WHOO! WHOO! WHOO! WHOO!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! Thats the best cut up shirt you will ever own!!!!!
Now the fun begins

Congradulations!! Welcome to the POA and the brotherhood of pilots!

Where are you flying at and what are you training in? Good luck on the XC's! They are a lot of fun!

Congradulations!! Welcome to the POA and the brotherhood of pilots!

Where are you flying at and what are you training in? Good luck on the XC's! They are a lot of fun!

Thanks guys. Im flying in nw florida on a 172

Pretty cool stuff when you realize what you can do!!! Congratulations.

:D:D:D:D:D

Congratulaitions! That's quite an accomplishment. And you certainly didn't go "on and on" in your post! :no: We like the details! :)

Back